These terms apply each time you visit our site or use our services, and are subject to change without notice. Please check back here each time you visit our website.
In these Terms and Conditions, the following expressions have the following meanings:
“Us”, “Our”, “We” – refers to the company/owner of this website
“Site”, “Website” – https://gramlisted.com/
“You” , “Your”, “User” – refers to the users or visitors to this website
“Account” – social media account
“Content” – the content of this website including, but not limited to, text, graphics, data, video, audio, software, and any other data that will appear or form part of the site.
“Service” – the services we provide on our website
“Followers” – the list of people who follow accounts and can see their pictures or videos in their feed when account owners post them.
When you use our service, you agree that:
- Our service provides exposure to your account, which in turn results in followers.
- The expected number of followers is not guaranteed to you in any way, and we cannot provide or guarantee any engagement from followers.
- We do not have any control over the number of people that unfollow your account, and we do not reimburse you if your followers decrease once you stop using our service.
- Once you make the payment for our service you will not be able to cancel or get a refund.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your account is set to “public” during use of our service. Any downtime of service in relation to you changing your profile to “private” will not result in any payment reimbursement.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences regarding your account. It is your responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and we are not to blame if your account is banned for any reason.
- We do not need access to the social media account of the client.
- The client is completely responsible for ensuring account’s safety and protection from unauthorized intervention.
- The information you are submitting is complete, accurate and up to date.
- We require your account details to provide our service.
- We do not give away or distribute these to any third parties.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the service(s).
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- We may refuse to provide services to any client without explaining the reasons of the decision or refusal. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- We reserve the right to change the price(s) of our service at any time, without prior notifying of users.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- We may use, store and retain the data you provide us with when you use our service.
- We may add you to our marketing list for future marketing purposes. You may opt out of our marketing emails at any time by emailing us.
Billing and payments
- Payments are processed using Stripe's secure checkout page or a secure and verified payment gateway, with no sensitive financial information being stored on our website or servers. Secure method of accepting payments is processed using SSL encryption.
- By purchasing our service you agree to and understand that we operate a strict no refund policy. Once you make payment for our service you are not subject to a refund. Furthermore, you have authorization to use the credit card, debit card, PayPal account or any other payment source used to make the purchase.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Limitation of liability
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We shall not be liable for any losses of any kind which you may incur from using or visiting our website. Your use of our site is entirely at your own risk.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We provide no warranty or guarantee that our site will work properly, be fit for purpose, be secure, or that it will not infringe the rights of others.
- If any court or other relevant authority determines any part of these terms and conditions to be unenforceable or unlawful, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- We cannot guarantee that our site will be constantly available and in the event our site is unavailable for any reason then we are not responsible for any losses you may incur as a result.
- We reserve the right to modify the site and it's services, suspend or remove it at any time without warning.
Links to other websites
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we cannot guarantee a link will work.
- We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s), and disclaim liability for any losses which come out of you using them.
Privacy & cookies
Law & jurisdiction
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.